JSHint 2.1.0 is out. This releases adds support for ES6
class syntax and fixes
some issues with our parser.
- Added support for ES6
- Added support for error code in the Checkstyle reporter.
- Added support for
do statement bodies that are not block
- Fixed issues with JSHint not parsing comma expressions correctly.
- Fixed a bug with W080 no longer pointing to relevant identifiers.
- Fixed a potential issue with Node 0.10 and Windows.
- Fixed issues with JSHint not parsing assignments in
- Fixed an issue with
moz modes turning off the
Thanks to usrbincc, James Allardice, Iraê Carvalho, Nick Schonning and jklein
for sending patches!