New Release: 1.0.0-rc3
JSHint 1.0.0 Release Candidate 3 is now out:
- Fixes a bug with JSHint not allowing
appear after a comma. (#793)
- Fixes a bug with JSHint not collecting file recursively.
- Fixes a bug with JSHint crashing when future reserved words are used as
- Adds a newline separator between files in the CLI output.
- Fixes a bug with JSHint not parsing
/*global global:true */ correctly.
- Fixes a bug with JSHint crashing when files can't be found.
Here's how you can install this release candidate:
$ npm install https://github.com/jshint/jshint/archive/1.0.0-rc3.tar.gz
For full 1.0.0 changelog please see our 1.0.0 RC1